This product is a 1 hour of FileMaker Plug-In programming technical support. Purchase this product only after prior agreement and in quantity agreed.
How this works?
You contact us and you briefly describe your problem, such as:
- I’d like to read a JPEG image from a container field in a database. How do I do that?
- I am converting my 32-bit plug-in into 64-bits. The plug-in does not load. What do I do?
- I need to access QuickTime from my 64-bit plug-in. Is it possible to do so?
- I’m getting linker errors when linking to FMWrapper.lib.
- My older plug-in does not compile in the latest Visual Studio or Xcode. What do I do?
- I need to read something from FileMaker or database but there’s no API for this. Is this possible?
We will get back to you and discuss the situation, ultimately making you a quote in a number of hours. If you agree, you purchase this item that many times as the agreed number of hours.