You are on the website www.1stplugins.com (hereinafter referred to as the “website“), operated by our company
1stplugins s.r.o., with registered office at Lamačova 905/17, 152 00 Praha, Czech Republic,
Registration No: 25765451,
VAT ID: CZ25765451
registered in the Commercial Register maintained by the Municipal Court in Prague, Section C, File No. 68223
Delivery address: Lamačova 905/17, 152 00 Praha 5, Czech Republic,
Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Protection of personal data
By completing your purchase order on our website or by using our website, you are providing us some of your personal data in sense of GDPR. Furthermore, using of the website leads to gaining, preservation and processing of additional data which we have access to. Your personal data will only be used in the further stated range, only for further stated purposes, and your rights provided by the GDPR regulation will be summarized in a separate section in this text.
Your personal data protection is very important to us. Therefore we deal with your personal data in accordance with the laws of the Czech Republic, particularly with Act no. 101/2000 Coll., on the protection of personal data, as amended and the according to the regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council – the General Data Protection Regulation (hereinafter referred to as "GDPR") —, as amended.
1.1. What are the personal and other data?
Personal data means any and all information that identifies or can identify a specific person, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, IP address, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person. Most of the data is provided when you completing your purchase order. Some of the data such as an IP address is provided automatically by your web browser when you visit our site. Personal data are particularly, but not exclusively, name, surname, e-mail address, home address, and a telephone number, and your IP address.
The other data which we automatically obtain in connection with using of the website are browser and device type, type of the operating system, time and number of accesses of the website, information gained via cookie files and other similar information. Note that we can obtain the other data regardless of whether you shop on the website or not.
1.2. How do we administer and process your personal data?
There are two kinds of data processed data from the purchase form and data provided automatically by your web browser and use of the site:
- Data obtained when filling the purchase form. These are your first name, last name, company name, country, street address and house number, city, ZIP code, phone number, e-mail address, and your VAT number. This minimal amount of data is necessary to properly create a purchase contract, to license you the software, and to create an invoice — when this data is not provided, we cannot issue an invoice and comply with the law. These data are processed based on GDPR art. 6 § 1b – performance of a contract, and GDPR art. 6 § 1c – legal obligation.
- Data provided automatically by your web browser and use of the site (logs). These include your IP address, web browser version, platform and version of the operating system, your time zone and the you have visited, and usually the site you came from. This data is automatically written to an access log by the web server. IP address is considered personal data as you are for us potentially reachable by it. This data is collected based on GDPR art. 6 § 1f) – legitimate interest – for purposes of security and fraud detection. Logs do not contain anything of above paragraph 1.
Obtained personal and other data are fully protected against abuse by means of technical and organizational measures. No special categories of personal data are processed.
Personal data will be processed automatically in electronic form or non-automatically in printed form. Automatic processing is only used to process orders. There is no automatic decision making or profiling made with your personal data.
Data is not processed for any other purpose than stated above.
1.3. To whom do we transmit your personal data?
We do not transmit your personal data to any other person except for an external accountant, and except for carriers and persons involved in the delivery of the goods or the provision of the services. Such persons are provided with your personal data in the minimum extent necessary for the delivery of the goods or the provision of the services.
There are no intentions to transfer your personal data to any third country or international organization.
1.4. How long we store your personal data?
Personal data obtained by completing a purchase order are stored for the warranty period. Once the period elapses, the data is anonymized and can no longer be associated with your person. Please note that your personal data are used to create an invoice, which must be archived for 10 years.
Personal data obtained automatically such as your IP address or log entries in the web access log are archived for 6 months, then they are automatically overwritten with newer entries.
1.5. What rights do you have in connection with the personal data?
GDPR gives you the following rights:
- Right of access. You may request access to your personal data to obtain:
- purposes of the processing (section 1.2)
- categories of personal data concerned (section 1.2)
- recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be disclosed (section 1.2)
- storage period (section 1.4)
- existence of right to rectify or erase your personal data
- right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority
- all accessible information about source of the personal data if not obtained from you
- existence of automated decision-making, including profiling (section 1.2)
- Right to rectification. You have the right to rectify your personal data with us to correct inaccuracies such as when your contact e-mail changes.
- Right to erasure/Right to be forgotten. You have the right to ask us for erasure of your personal data. We only collect data for purposes (1.2 a) for fulfilling purchase orders and for fraud and security purposes (logs, 1.2 b). If you made any orders, we cannot delete your data from orders already performed, as law requires us to keep all invoices for 10 years. We will, however, delete your personal data from a database so no new order can contain your personal data. Though deletion of your IP address and related data from logs is technically possible, it is economically unfeasible. Logs will be automatically overwritten after the data retention period elapses, i.e. in 6 months.
- Right to restriction of processing. You have the right to ask us to restrict processing of your personal data if your data is inaccurate, unlawfully collected, no longer needed, or you have objected to our data processing based on GDPR art. 6 § 1f – legitimate reasons.
- Right to get notified in case of rectification or erasure. We inform our accountant if your personal information is rectified or erased. If you request this, we will inform you when this occurs and tell you the contact information of the accountant.
- Right of data portability. You have the right to receive the personal data concerning him or her, which he or she has provided to a controller, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format.
- Right to object. You have the right to object how we process data according to our legitimate interests (GDPR art. 6 § 1f). This data (logs) are collected solely for security reasons and fraud detection.
- Right to be not subject to a decision-making, including profiling. You have the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects concerning you or similarly significantly affecting you. We are not making any such decisions. You can also exercise this right to object against processing your data for direct marketing, including profiling. We do not profile you.
- Right to lodge complaint with a supervisory authority. You have the right to contact relevant authorities, particularly The Office for Personal Data Protection. You may contact the Czech office at https://www.uoou.cz/en/ or a similar body in your country.
2. Cookie files
The website uses so-called "cookies" for its operation.
2.1. What are cookies and how do you express your consent with use of them?
Cookies are text files saved in a computer or other electronic device of every visitor of the website which allow an analysis of a manner of using the website.
The site is only using a so called functional cookies. These are required for its proper functionality. No third party or tracking cookies are set by the page.
2.2. Can you prevent saving cookies in your computer?
You can reject using cookies by appropriate setting in your internet browser.
3. Copyright protection
The content placed on the website (texts, photographs, images, logos etc.), including the software and these Terms, is protected by our copyright and may be protected by other rights of other persons. You are forbidden to modify, copy, reproduce, distribute or use it for any purpose without our consent or consent of a copyright holder. In particular, it is forbidden to make available any photos and texts placed on the website either paid or free of charge.
The names and designations of products, goods, services, firm and company names can be registered trademarks of their respective owners.
3.1. How we will proceed when violation of copyright occurs?
In case of failure to observe the above stated prohibitions, we will proceed in accordance with the Act No. 121/2000 Coll., the Copyright Act, as amended.
We as the copyright holder has especially the right to claim that the unlawful interference with our copyright be refrained from and require the removal of unauthorized copies of the protected content.
We also have the right to seek an adequate compensation for caused harm.
4. Other relationships associated with the use of the website
4.1. Note that by clicking on certain links on the website you may exit the website and be redirected to websites of third parties.
4.2. We are not liable for errors originating due to interference of third persons with the website or due to its use contrary to its purpose. While using the website you cannot use any mechanisms, software, scripts or other processes which could have a negative impact on its operation, i.e. mainly interfere with the function of the system or unreasonably burden the system; further you cannot exercise any activity, which could allow you or a third person to unlawfully interfere with or unlawfully use the software or any other parts constituting the website and to use the website or its parts or the software in a way, that would be contrary to its designation or its purpose.
4.3. We cannot guarantee uninterrupted access to the website nor safety and security of the website. We are not responsible for any damage caused when accessing and using the website, including any damage incurred within downloading any data published on the website, any damage caused by disruptions of operation and malfunction of the website, by computer viruses, any damage due to loss of the data, income or unauthorized access to transmissions and data.
4.4. If you commit any illegal or unethical act during the use of the website, we are entitled to restrict, suspend or terminate your access to the website without any compensation. In this case, you are obliged to pay us compensation for the damage, which we clearly incurred due to your acts under this paragraph, in full amount.